Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
This is one of many New Year's Resolutions I've decided to make for 2011: Post on my blog at least once a week. I've not kept up with my postings mainly because of being promoted to another level in my job. One blessing about my new position is the support and encouragement I receive from my team of attorneys and investigtors, but training in a new field can be stressful.
So, I'll post new messages every Friday, unless something comes up...like a death warrant or a brief. Just a thought here: why do they call it a "brief" when it's a 100+ pages of legaleze? One of the many mysteries of life.
Blessings to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo of the two of you. I forget about checking 'blogs'. And, what does 'blog' imply?
    Or is an acronym/synonym/homonym/junglegym of something else?
    - Yore Seester

    ReplyDelete