Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hearts Crossing - A Work in Progress

Just a quick note to let my friends know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been busy, busy, busy furiously writing my new novella, Hearts Crossing, for the White Rose Publishing contest.

Travis Clark asks his best friend, "Am I the only career criminal who has never broken the law?" Faced with a student's accusations, he must contend with a past indiscretion that has come to haunt him.

Bailey St. John thought she'd finally found the man of her dreams. But her image of Travis is dashed as her best friend, watching the news report, asks, "Bailey, is your new beau a perv?"

More to come! B-)

1 comment:

  1. mrs rockey is such a talented writer Iam certainly looking forword to her upcoming christian novel and what a thrill to be able to read one of her stories in the new st chicken soup for the coul book what I can learn from the cat. this story will be very special to me cause I use to have a cat and he did many humorous things that Ill never forget
    tom chastain

    ReplyDelete