How to Spend a beautiful Autumn Saturday in Lutz:
|L-R: Janet Rockey, Sheryl Young, Kim Moore, Kat Hechenback|
- Arise early
- Pack up books to sell
- Get South Tampa Passport Stamped at Kennedy Blvd.*
- Drive north on I-275
- Meet 3 other writers at Organic Life Shopping Center on Oak Grove Blvd. in Lutz
- Drink coffee
- Set up table under provided tent
- Cover table with fringed tablecloth
- Set up display with the following books:
- Heavenly Humor for the Cat Lover's Soul
- Heavenly Humor for the Mother's Soul
- Heavenly Humor for the Dieter's Soul
- Women of the Secret Place
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: I Can't Believe My Cat Did that
11. Sell books
12. Buy books from other writing friends
13. Buy cat earrings from vendor in next tent
14. Pack up table & unsold books at 5:00 p.m.
15. Hug 3 other writing friends goodbye
16. Drive south on I-275
17. Have South Tampa Passport stamped at Kennedy Blvd.*
18. Fall in recliner and take a nap
*The "passport" is a local joke about us SOKS (South Of Kennedy Snobs) who hate to go north of Kennedy Blvd. for ANY reason.
Having way too much fun on 11/10/12. This is supposed to be work!
Coming up in my next post: Book Review on "The River" by Michael Neale (Thomas Nelson Publishing).